layout by wanilijowa

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Liebster blog award





Sorry for not writing for so long but it is the end of the school year and everything is kind of crazy. ;)

Ok, so I wanted to announce that Riley Sinclair nominated me to the Liebster blog award (you can check out her blog here). I wanted to thank you Riley because this nominaton really means so much to me ;) I also have to say that your description of my blog was absolutely perfect. If i were to describe it wouldn't have been any better. You captured every acpect of my blog so clearly and it makes me really happy cause I see taht people reading my blog acully know what I am trying to express.




What I am planning to do today is to write 11 facts about me that you may not know yet. Than answer 11 questions asked by Riley, nominate next bloggers to the award and ask them 11 questions as well.

The problem lies in nominating the bloggers cause I am really new to this whole blogging idea. I spent a huge amonut of time looking for some good blogs that haven't been nominated yet in the last two months but I couldn't find anything. So I nominated only one of you but whenever anybody who reads that feels like aswering mine questions you can accept my nomination. Just leave some information in the comments.

So here are the facts:

1. One year ago I started attending classes of Irish dance (it is really a great fun and if you like dancing you should certinly try it)

2. Although my blog is mostly concentrated on arts and other similar stuff I am acually in a class with an extended maths and physics programme and I want to go and study computer science (my current dream is to go to Cambridge but we will see how this one will turn out;) ) 

3. There was a time that I loved photography butnow I don't anymore. But I still love old cameras, being in a darkroom and the whole idea of photographical independance.

4. I cook a lot and love it but I hate washing the dishes after (or even putting them in a dishwasher) So when I grow old and I will have my own flat I plan on having only paper or plastic plates forks and knives.

5. My favourite food is sushi and my favourite kind of sushi is a shrimp-salmon roll baked in the oven with teryaki sauce.

6. I love the smell of freshly cut grass.

7. I hate talking about politics altough I have some very strong opinions on some issues

8. I read a lot of good and appreciated literature but the ones I love most are always the ones with happy endings.

9. I love beeing around other people so whenever I am alone I am always bored. The thing I was always afraid most is the posiibility of losing everybody and beeing completely alone.

10. When I was very young I was afraid of singing raindeers.

11. I love to sing but I am so hoplless at it so I can do it only when nobody is home (or if I am taking a shower - if you have wathed one of the newest Woody Allen's films "To Rome With Love" than you know what I mean. If you haven't you can watch this and this and see what I mean)

Now I wil do my best and answer all Riley's questions:

1.What is your favorite song and why? Paul Simon's "Boy in the bubble". I love all his lyrics but this one is accually special in many ways. I feel very conneced to the message it sends. It shows that technology is both scary and amazing. Fringtening and wonderful. And first of all that no matter how much we are scared of the results we need it.
2.How do you show love to the people you care about? I never was an emotional person so I seldom show my emotions to others even to my family. If I care about somebody they often even know about this which I often regret.
3.Is there something in your life that can make you smile no matter what? If and what is it? I think that what makes me smile are mostly other people. When I have company of people that I like I enjoy doing most of the things. Even standing in the queue can be much fun.
4.Name an accomplishment that you're proud of. I am proud of everything that I done in my life. I do not regret anything but my latest accomplishment that I was more than proud of was thefact that I got into third best high school in the country.
5.What is your favorite article of clothing? My vintage watch and my handmade Doctor Who sneakers.( I may post a photo one day).
6.Do you think graffiti is vandalism or art? It depends on where it was made. I love graffities but when they are made without permission of the owner they are becoming an act of vandalism. Near my house there is a 300 metres long wall on which you can express yourelf whenever you want and I love to watch all of the new graffities every week.
7.What is your favorite genre of music? Country and folk rock. I can't really decide between those two. Both are special in their own way and making a decision on this is almoast impossible.
8.Describe the best dream you've ever had! Maybe it is strange (or maybe it isn't) but I acually don't remember any of my good dreams. I only remember those bad and those weird. So mabey I will tell you my strangest instead. Once I had a dream in wchih I was chased by a gorilla who escaped from the zoo. It was big - even bigger than king kong. It was a long dream full of hiding and other stuff but what I rember the most it's that when it already catched me he ordered me to eat an sunnyside egs (which I hated then)
9.What's one thing do you do for self-care? (In other words, what is one way you recharge?) I usually read a book or just sit eating something tasty and think about all the things that I didn't have time t think during the day.
10.You just won a free vacation to anywhere in the world! Where are you headed? New Zeland. I've always wanted to go there but I never coul'd because it is sooo far from my country, and the tickets cost a fortune.
11.Why do you blog? That's a though one. There are acually a few reasons. First is annonimity. I am a very shy person and in my "normal" life I am not able to fully express myself because I am afraid of what other people might think. I guess that it is easier to do this through the internet. Secondly It is just so good to be heard. It gives do much satisfacion. And that feeling when you recieve a new positive comment. It always make me fall asleep with a broad smile on my face.


I nominate:

1. Klassic kitty by Daisy-Chan. Really short posts but every one of them is acopmanied by a cute drawing or even a few, which are acually in a style similar to mine. I want you to know that your drawings are really cute and I hope that you continue to write regullary.
2. And anyone who acually wants to aswer this nomination. ;)


Okey so here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite school subject.
2. If you could choose one book, movie, TV series etc. that you could spend a week in, what would it be?
3. If you could choose one fictional character who would fall in love with you, who would it be?
4. What is your dream job? 5. What do you like to eat for your breakfeast ?
6. What do you do if you fail achieving your goal? 
7. Have you ever tried to write a poem?
8. Do you prefer to read paper books or e-books? Why?
9. Are you interested in a particular country culture? If yes, than what country is it?
10. Who inspires you the most? 
11. What is your dream house?

So that is the end of today's post I hope you enjoyed reading and you got to know quite a fww interestong things things about me.   Now for the nominated ones. Post 11 facts ab o ut you than answer my qestions and at the end nominate how many other blogger that you want (I cant force you into nominating 11 because I myself nominated only three of you) and thing up your own 11 qestions to ask them. Good luck! 

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait. >.< Im writing the post rn. Ty so much for nominating me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to accept the award! I enjoyed reading your answers to my questions and I feel like I've learned a bit about you. I have enjoyed your posts a lot so far and look forward to what you'll write in the future. :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete